Thursday, February 22, 2018

Sensory Shapes!

There are so many ways to learn! While talking about shapes after singing our shapes song, we decided to explore shapes with lots of different senses. We used our hands to touch our shapes and feel the texture of cream. We used our ears to hear the sound the shapes made as we moved them around the table. And we used our sight to watch the shapes transform as we explored them! 

Which shape is your favorite?

Wow! This shape feels mushy now!

My shape is flat now!

I made more circles with my circle!

Hmm... I'm not sure about this. I may leave my shape. 

Sensory Shapes are FUN!


Here's a piece of my heart! 


My triangle made one circle and one rectangle!


Ms. Ashley, what shape is my hand? 

Sensory development is key to developing awareness, balance and creativity. Come play with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment