Sunday, December 18, 2016

Happy Holidays

The holiday season is upon us at AoILV and we have been celebrating in style! We've decked the halls (literally), jingled our bells (literally), and roasted chestnuts on an imaginary fire! To kick off the season, our Toddler class created holiday cards to send home in the mail! How much fun is it going to be for our families to receive a postcard from their child?

The rest of the week contains holiday parties, pajama days and Polar Express rides just to name a few! Come by and help us end 2016 with all the love you can share!

Seasons Greetings from Toddler 2!

I'm not sure why Santa wants to wear this hat...

Did you say, "cookies"?

I think I found a jingle bell!

This fire is keeping me nice and warm!

Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas!

I'm ready for that pajama day!

Contemplating her wish list...

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment